|Item||Custom Plastic Injection Molding/Mould|
|Application||Automotive industry, electronic and electrical appliances, medical industry, fiber-optical and transmission industry and customized components, concerning connector molding parts, auto parts, medical parts and another tooling, etc.|
|Customized||We accept the customized products. You can provide us the product or 3D drawing.|
|Mould Material||P20, 718, 2344, H13, 8402, 8407, SKD 11, SKH51, NAK80, 2344, 2343, S136,etc|
|Products Material||PA,PA6/6+GF,ABS,POM,PC,PP,PET,TPE,PVC,HDPE etc|
|Surface treatment||Anodizing, Sandblasting, Baking varnish, Electroplating, etc|
|Runner system||Hot runner, Cold runner|
|Mold lifetime||300,000~+1,000,000 shots|
|packages||In strong wooden pallets to avoid any damages during the long transportation|
|Payment term||50% deposit,50%before delivery by T/T|
1. Custom CNC machining parts
2. Plastic injection molding & Plastic injection mold
3. Stamping die & Stamping parts production
4. Die-casting, hardware machining
5. Silicone rubber mold service
6. Design service (OEM service)
To work with us, we do not just stop at taking your order and offering you molds and molding parts, we work together at every step all the way, in the design and function testing until the end of the project.
Our goal is to make sure your mold is properly designed and constructed as we know our customers rely on us to provide quality solutions. We understand that mold design, mold material selection, and mold construction are essential to produce quality molded parts. This is of particular importance with engineered and high-temperature materials. Our years of experience building molds for such applications will ensure a successful launch and continued quality production.
Each project begins with a detailed design for manufacturability (DFM) of injection molding report and is reviewed by the experienced toolmaker, mould designers, project manager, and injection molding process engineers. From this report, we will show our customer:
- General Information about Part data such as Part dimension, part weight, plastic material
- General Information about mold data including mold steel, mold shrinkage, feed system, gate type
- Mould Layout and Mould Size
- Gate Locations
- Draft Angle Analysis
- Wall Thickness Analysis, Thick Section, Thin Section, Ribs/Bosses to Wall Thickness Ratio
- Parting lines
- Lifters or slides
- Warp Analysis
- Weld Lines
- Sink Areas
- Surface Finish
- Ejector Pin Locations
- Shut-Off Conditions
- Thin Tool Conditions
For small quantities, we deliver by DHL/ups/FedEx, etc.
For big quantities, we deliver by air&sea, or as your request.
In addition to good quality, we also provide good and professional service, we always answer the clients in our earliest time, even during the holiday.
1. Q: What is the processing for the quote?
A: We can quote from your 3d formats like IGS, STP, PARASOLID, etc and 2D drawings as well; quote the price to clients after got the 2d or 3d drawings within 2 hours;
2. Q: How is the next?
A: We will send the cost to you and get your confirmations for the quote;
3. Q: What is software will you use for the proceeding?
A: We make the 3D program with Pro-Engineer, UGS, SOLIDWORKS, MASTERCAM, etc ;
4. Q: what is the type of machine for manufacturing?
A: Manufactured from CNC Machining, Laser cutting, stamping, injection as well as the parts files different ;
5. Q: Do you do the surface treatments, please?
A: Yes, sure. we do the surface treatments, for instance: chromated, powder coating, Anodizing, laser etching as well as painting ;
6. Q: What is the quality Control before shipping?
A: We have QC department for the quality control before shipping;